Thursday, December 29, 2011

Fowl Play by Orly

I'm baaaack! It feels like it's been forever... My nails all broke, my computer gave up on me and I had to return the camera that I was borrowing but I got a brand new camera for Christmas so I can get back to what I love!... Nail Polish! I have a lot of catching up to do, my collection has expanded since the last time I posted not to mention the ones that I got for Christmas. I've decided that my return post should be a good one so I chose my favourite polish from my Christmas haul... Fowl Play by Orly

Oh mah goodness! I love it! It's a very sheer formula took three coats to get it opaque but well worth it. I didn't use a base colour this time but I'm thinking that next time I will try it out to see the difference. I've heard it's a dupe for OPI Merry Midnight but I have not seen it personally so cannot make any comment although it does remind me of Nfu Oh 51. The flakies seem to be bigger and more visible in Fowl Play, I found it easier to apply and it's also a whole lot cheaper. I will do a comparison and update as I am curious to see how close it is myself. What is there to say... I love the purple, I love the flakies... I just love this colour!!



No comments:

Post a Comment