Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Turquoise Moonlight - Quo by Orly

I'm really starting to like Orly! This polish is fabulous... The formula, the application and the colour are just amazing. I'm wearing two coats of what I think was the smoothest and easiest polish that I've applied in a long time. The only bad thing that I can say about this polish is that Quo is an exclusive brand to Shoppers Drug Mart stores. Orly partnered with Quo for an exclusive release in Canada so it's not going to be the easiest colour to find but if you do it retails for $10 and worth every penny. I've done some research online and although I have not seen them for myself, Orly Halley’s Comet, OPI Catch Me In Your Net and Zoya Charla are all possible dupes for all you non-Canadians.

The polish colour is hard to describe and the pictures do not do it justice... Quo by Orly: Turquoise Moonlight has a turquoise base packed with what appears to be tiny gold, green and turquoise flakies and glitter that give it a beautiful green duochrome look. The finish is amazing, not the usually chunky rough feel you get with glitter nail polish and there is no running or dripping while applying... the polish stays exactly where you put it, just an overall amazing formula and application. I loved the colour the moment I saw it in the drugstore but I was not expecting just how amazing it would be once I put it on. If you can't tell yet, I am absolutely loving this polish!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment