Friday, September 23, 2011

Weekend Manicure: OPI Catherine The Grape

Nothing better then an oldie but a goodie to start the weekend off... OPI Catherine The Grape is from the OPI Russian Collection 2007 and I can't believe I've had it for so long and never tried it out before! I absolutely love it! I've been on a bit of a purple polish trend lately and this is a very unique purple. In the bottle this one doesn't really look that special but on the nails it really surprised me.  It's a warm shimmery plum that flashes gold and bronze depending on the light. The application was what at first looked to be quite thin on first coat but once I had the second coat on I was quite content with the opaqueness. 

 Two coats plus topcoat with Flash

I also finally got my Konad stamping art kit and Bundle Monster plates, tried out a very simple pattern using plate BM-224. Not perfect but I like it!

1 comment: