Saturday, August 13, 2011

Weekend Manicure: China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint With Marble Accent

So I've been buying lots of random colours recently but haven't had a chance to try any out due to my new obsession with the Sally Hansen nail strips. I finally took them off last night, I haven't had regular polish on my nails for over a month!

I decided on a pale green minty colour from the China Glaze Up & Away collection called Re-Fresh Mint. I have a small obsession with accent nails so I decided to attempt some marble nail art, not quite one of my strongest skills. For the accent nail marble I used the CG Re-Fresh Mint and OPI Road House Blues (Touring America Collection) which ended up looking more purple then blue. It's a really nice deep blue with purple undertones. It smudged a bit when I was putting the top coat on so I topped it with OPI Happy Anniversary! which adds a nice shimmer to the nail.

I love, love, love the Re-Fresh Mint, it's a great summer colour and it only took two coats to look amazing! I apologize for the quality of the pictures, I will have a much better camera soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment